By accessing this web site located at this URL (“The Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The Website is the sole property of Michael G. Murray, P.A. (“The Provider”). If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• i. modify or copy the materials;
• ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Website;
• iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;or
• v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Provider at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Website are provided “as is”. The Provider makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Provider does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Provider or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Website, even if The Provider or an authorized representative of The Provider has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Provider does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Provider may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Provider does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Provider has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Provider of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Your Privacy
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible pur poses, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.