At the law firm of Michael G. Murray, P.A., we work within the bounds of United States immigration law to reunite families and accomplish other immigration goals for our clients.
Our Austin family immigration law practice assists our clients with:
● K visas for spouses, fiancés and fiancées
● Adjustments of status to lawful permanent resident (LPR)
● Administrative appeals and review of adverse immigration determinations before the Board of Immigration Appeals, the Administrative Appeals Office, etc.
● Petitions to remove the conditions of residence
● Requests for prosecutorial discretion and deferred action
● Consular processing of visas for applicants residing outside the United States, which requires application at the appropriate U.S. consulate and review by the National Visa Center (NVC)
● Immigration litigation in federal courts, including district courts and courts of appeal, including lawsuits involving writs of mandamus, declaratory judgments, petitions for review, naturalization trials and actions to enforce adjudication in delayed cases.
● Waivers of inadmissibility
● Uncontested Divorces
● Orphan Petitions
● Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions
Michael G. Murray, P.A. is proud to be among the first immigration law firms in Miami, Florida to have filed an adjustment of status (green card) application based on a client’s same-sex marriage. In addition, Mr. Murray has lectured on the topic of fraud as it pertains to gay marriage petitions involving a prior heterosexual marriage.
Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers
On March 4, 2013, a new rule took effect allowing for certain immediate relatives of U.S. citizens to request and receive a provisional waiver for unlawful presence in the U.S. prior to departing the U.S. for consular processing of their immigrant visa application. This rule reduces the emotional and financial impact of separating families while the waiver application is adjudicated. Contact Michael G. Murray, P.A., a Miami-based immigration law firm, to see if you qualify.
Need help from an Austin immigration lawyer or Texas immigration lawyer?
News From an Immigration Lawyer In Austin
We handle a variety of immigration cases, so call us now if you have any questions.
View more contact information here: Immigration Lawyer In Austin.